TV Shows

Monday, November 13, 2006

Alright - don't get the wrong impression. We really don't watch a whole lot of TV. We do love movies, and we get roped into shows on TV, but all-in-all we don't watch that much. With that said - whats the best show on television? I think that right now there are some pretty dang good shows on...but how do they compare to those we watched when we were younger?

Some of the shows we're semi-into right now are: "Grey's Anatomy", "6 Degrees", "What About Brian", "Desperate Housewives", "Nip/Tuck"

Not religiously, but I can handle an occasional "Real World/Road Rules Challenge", "CSI", "Wild N Out", or "Dancing With The Stars".

What about the oldies? I mean, back in the day, I remember watching "Seinfeld", "The Wonder Years", "Roseanne", "Cheers", "Saturday Night Live" (when it was good), "The Cosby Show", "Knight Rider", "Growing Pains", and "American Gladiators".

Of course times change, as do our interests, but really -- Which shows are the favorites? Any of these that I listed or maybe one I've not named?

You tell me -- what is the best show either currently running, or ever on TV?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey's Anatomy fo sho!!