Go Colts!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Watch out folks, two posts in 1 day!

I can't believe I forgot about this earlier but Mel, Myself, My Brother, and Mel's cousin Brian all went to the Colts vs. Eagles game Sunday night. Talk about a good time! First off, we came across the tickets because Mel's uncle had tickets he couldn't use. So, I left work early and we all went and sat on the 50 yd line in the upper deck.

Some probably would think that being that high up isn't too fun, but I like it! You can see alot of what goes on and still get good views of the players. Sure close is nice to get better views of the players, but up high you can see plays develop and such.

I'm glad we got to go to this game because the Colts & Eagles are my two favorite teams. I'm not sure why the Eagles, but I like the team....I like Donovan McNabb (even though he didnt play) and I was stoked when Terrell Owens went to the team. I don't like how he blew the team up, but I do think he was a great player in Philly.

I took away from the game one thing -- Joseph Addai is THE MAN. He makes Edgerrin James and Dominic Rhodes look like pansies.

Anyways, just another experience I thought I'd share. See ya soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niccum and I were there too, it was a great game-Jacob