Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hard to believe, but its actually here. Thanksgiving is among us and I was thinking, what are the things I am thankful for? Here's what I came up with:

-For God
-For life
-For family
-For friends
-For health
-For the allowance to provide for myself and my family
-For freedom

Sure, this list isn't exhaustive, but I think they're the biggest things in life that usually go thankless. So, I encourage you to really think about what you're thankful for and make the most of today, a day to reflect & really give thanks for the things & people in your life.

To my friends and family who read this: Thanks for all you have provided me in my life. You all are the ones who make me who I am & what makes life great -- thanks to you.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 comments: