Colts Game

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Currently watching the Colts play the Cowboys -- Nothing too exciting right now, I can tell by seeing Mel & Nala passed out on the loveseat. Also, I'm sitting pretty much in the dark with only the TV on and the kitchen light.

One thing I've noticed too -- Peyton Manning is in yet ANOTHER commercial. Its kinda neat, I think, since he's our boy. I do like the fact the commercials are friggin hilarious too. He's got the great MasterCard commercials where he plays the reverse role of fan to regular people at their jobs.

The Sprint commercial is good -- "laser, rocket arm" haha.

Now I just saw one with him in a Sony commercial as the QB of a team too.

I think, though, that my fav is the ESPN spot where the Manning Family is taking a tour of the ESPN studios and he and Eli are the "trouble-maker" kids picking on each other. HAHA, classic.

Stay tuned....

0 comments: