Holidays.....ALREADY!?

Thursday, November 09, 2006

HELLO! So I realized today that the retail environment that I work in really makes my days go by fast. Which, in turn, makes my weeks go by fast. Of course that makes the months go by fast. My point is that its NOVEMBER!

Today our Holiday Trim arrived in the store. Im sure it will have to go up sooner rather than later, but GEEZ, it was just HALLOWEEN! After work, I went to the mall and not only are Holiday decorations up, but they're already having sales and playing the music. I turned the corner and Santa is already there posing for pictures with the kids.

This all means that the Holidays come earlier and earlier every year. If you've ever worked retail, then you know what a stressful time the Holidays are and frankly, you almost dont look forward to them.

BUT - I do look forward to them for all the good times Mel & I spend with family and friends.

Here's to the happiest of Holidays and good luck for the rest of 2006!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's christmas already?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's odd, I don't ever remember Thanksgiving this year. haha

Maya said...

I'm so proud of you for having two posts so close together!!! :)