Tears

Monday, August 18, 2008

So Ethan pretty much found out that he has the ability to make noise with his mouth. He does all the cute stuff, like Cooing, & jarbled noises. But this kid can WAIL if he's not happy.

Its fairly comical, because he'll be laying on one of us dead asleep. Then, out of nowhere, he'll just freak out. I'm talking long, deep, cries. Its kinda awww, sad but at the same time its funny. I can't help it but giggle when it happens because its one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

So this leads to the question, why does he freak out like this? We kinda think he might be dreaming baby dreams. Or when he wakes up he doesn't really know where he's at, so that might scare him.

In all honesty, I don't know why he does it. But I do know that these are the first few of MANY, MANY cries in the future. And I can't wait.

Love you buddy, no more tears.

0 comments: