AUGUST

Friday, August 01, 2008

My oh my....its already August.  I think it could almost go without saying that the summer is FLYING by.  Obviously we've had a lot going on, but seriously, where'd all the time go?


Anyways, August is my birthday month.  I turn the big 29 this month & that, to me, is just plain creepy.  I'm close to 30.  I still feel like a kid & definitely don't feel like I'm almost in my 30s.  I can't imagine how my brothers feel -- Randy going on 33 & Rob going on 37?  Something like that. 
Oh well, I'm not the oldest person in the world, I know some of you who read this are older than me & are thinking, "Geez Logan, thanks for making me feel old!"

Just a thought.....

By the way, be sure to check out Cheever's blog, I added a link to his page over in my Links section.  If you know him & remember way back in the day, he had a blog that he updated one time & it was the best blog ever.  Well, now he's diving back in the game with a new one & it seems to be decent.   (just kiddin, its great!)  Go check it out.

While you're checking it out, be sure to stop by the other links over there -- you'll find some of the most talented people you ever see!  Pat is an incredible artist/designer & Maya takes some great photographs.  Their pages will blow you away.

Cheever is great with a camera too.  He's a pretty good mix of Pat & Maya as he's got great photography skills & is really good with design.

Welp thats all for today --

To Be Continued... 

0 comments: