Olympics Part 1

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Olympics.....usually. The only time I was a real fan was when MJ & The Dream Team ruled the world back in the 90's. Usually gymnastics is the only thing I'd watch other than basketball.
There has been quite the build-up to these games & I've not been disappointed.

I recently discovered that I am a huge Michael Phelps fan. I've known this guy is amazing since his days of battling Ian Thorpe back in the day, but seeing this guy do what he does is nothing less than amazing. Not only is he winning gold medals, he's doing it at a blistering pace. Mel & Ethan were asleep the other night during the 4x100 relay & I was screaming under my breath for those guys to beat the French. Do yourself a favor & watch this guy swim.

Stay tuned for more Olympics
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's be honest hear pat. You are just truly attracted to Phelps.