What a week!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Whew, this week has been awesome! Check the run down --

  • Sunday - worked all day, not crazy busy -- but steady so that was good. Afterwards, went to a Fantasy Football draft & I must say, I should fair pretty well this season given all my guys stay healthy.
  • Monday - worked again but got to check out our new store & everything looks awesome. The itch to move is getting greater & greater. My manager got me a Cookie Cake, mmm....
  • Tuesday - I TURNED 28! Geez, Im an old fart but its cool cuz I dont feel like it. Basically slept in, then caught the movie "War" with Brian. (Stay tuned for my review, at least I think I'll talk about that in a future post.) Had a cookout with some family that night & got TOTALLY fooled with my present...Mel got me a Nintendo Wii!! Stayed up until about 3:30am playin' golf with everyone & Brian stuck it out til the early mornin' too. Good times
  • Wednesday - Slept in again, played Wii for most of the day, realized our air conditioner was out so I was sweating all day long. Made an appointment for some help with that, & went out to dinner with Mel when she got home.
  • Thursday - got up early to take the trash out & wait for the Dial One guy to show up. He got there around 9am & did work. $500+ later, we have a chilly house. Then my boy Cheever came down after he got off work & we Wii'd it up for a couple hours then went to lunch. Took a look at his future ride (hopefully) --- NIIIIIIICE. We came home & he took off for home & I cut the grass & layed low until Mel got home from work. Did a little Penn Station for dinner & came back to grade some papers, do laundry, & watched a movie. (My Fellow Americans -- good flick, but I'm not gonna bore you with a recommendation on it)
  • Friday -- Up early to get some laundry done, gotta work @ 12:30 - close. Then another fantasy football draft late tonight.

What a week! It was fun while it lasted even though it seemed to go by way quick. Oh well, time flies when you're having fun.

This weekend entails work on Saturday & a wedding on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend & a Merry Labor Day!

"Hasta la vista, baby."

1 comments:

Maya said...

I hope Pat doesn't read this...he's begging for a Wii!!!

Glad to hear you had a great bday!