Yikes, been a while!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hello again!

Well, things have kinda been crazy as of late -- I finished up my tour of duty at the Castleton Store & have since moved on to the Greenwood Store. Here's my Week 1 analysis:

My new location is CRAZY. From the customers to the employees, its crazy. Crazy busy, crazy characters, crazy everything. Don't get me wrong, I think once I adjust to the scene & get comfortable -- I think I'll fit right in. HAHA (interesting to think)

Now my previous stores have been way more organized, structured, & stable. Hopefully, I can implement some things that will allow the new store to have some of that as well as keep everything loose.

So far the people have been nice & welcoming -- I'm sure they think I'm a little too quiet for their environment, but if they only knew! I've not yet come out of my shell, as I tend to hold back until I get comfortable with the new surroundings.

I'll tell you though, my favorite things??
1. The last time I filled up my gas tank, was last Thursday!
2. I've come home 2 times already for lunch with Mel! (the other times I went some staff &
today I met Mel & others at the mall to eat, how great!)
3. The latest Ive gotten home, was like 10:30pm....& thats only cuz were open til 9 now & we got
held up with some long transactions. The other day I got off at 5 & got home around 5:15ish -
sweet.

I'll admit -- Initially, I dont like the change, but I think its cuz there are alot of things different that I would like to change, but know its not necessarily my right/boundaries to do so - but once Im comfortable, I'll implement some things to smooth out processes.

Well, thats the update -- stay tuned for more!

1 comments:

cheever said...

Glad to hear your close to home now! I'm sure Mel is loving that. Let's get together soon.

Cheever