2 Years....

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hola!

Today Mel & I celebrate 2 years of marriage! How crazy is that?? We've been together for like 7 years if you count the dating & such, but 2 official years married. We looked it up, & supposedly its our Cotton Anniversary. Haha.

I've been off work, so we have spent the whole weekend together -- with the exception of Randy & I golfing for the first time this summer on Saturday. Of course, he beat me by 3 strokes....I'll get him sometime this summer.

Tonight we dine bigtime! Im taking her to a surprise dinner somewhere (I'll tell ya later). Here's a hint: I made reservations. LOL.

Who knows what we'll do afterwards but at least we'll be together!

Hope all is well with everyone,

Hasta la vista!

1 comments:

Maya said...

Yea to two years!!! I'll send you guys some cotton! :)