Greetings from Chicago!!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Mel & I are in Chicago for our good friend, Jacob's, wedding! It pretty cool that all of our friends are getting married now. First Graham & Julie got married earlier this year & now Jake & Liz.

I met Jake at Ball State when Graham & I met up with another friend of ours to play some volleyball. Jake was there with some other guys & it turned out to be a low-key fraternity recruitment. We all had a lot of fun & long story short -- Jake is a great friend of mine & a very genuine, passionate guy. Jake wouldn't hesitate at all to help anyone in need & is quick to make anyone feel welcome & right at home.

Liz is a great girl & while I don't know her quite as well as I know Jake, I do know that they are great for each other & we definitely look forward to getting to know her better!

Congrats to you both on your wedding day. You both are amazing people & we can't wait to share in your special day!

To be continued.....

0 comments: