9/11

Friday, September 11, 2009

I remember pretty vividly the day of 9/11. I woke up to find that I
left my TV on from the night before. The first image I saw was the
towers with smoke billowing out from the side. I remember thinking to
myself, "What movie is this & why is it on in the morning?"

Then I realized that it was live coverage of the events from earlier
that morning. I was stunned & didn't realize the magnitude of it. I
showered, dressed & made it to my TCOM law class to find the same
coverage. We watched for the entire duration of class & still
couldn't wrap our heads around the goings on.

I never knew we'd never be the same & while I don't think back on it
as often, I still do on this day. I am thankful for the brave men &
women who helped that day & who help on a daily basis all those in
need.

--
Patrick Logan

0 comments: