Im back...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hey everyone
I apologize if you have checked the blog in the last, oh say, 2 months. You've wondered whats up with us, & when you come to check -- you come up empty-handed cuz I've not done my job.

Well here we go again --- Today was our 4th anniversary. Weird to think that we got married 4 yrs ago today. Time flies when your having fun & flies faster when you have a 1 yr old!.

Speaking of the li'l guy, we installed his new car seat today. Its really weird because now he faces forward in the car & I can look in the mirror now to see him sitting there. I think he is REALLY weirded out because there is so much he can see.

He's a little skinny-minny in the seat now. In his other seat, he was kinda out-growing it. This one is a bit bigger & he looks tiny again. Our little man is growing up so fast & his new seat has made us aware of that notion again!

I'll try to post a pic asap.

To be continued...

0 comments: