ahem, anyone there?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey, yeah, so I have strung a couple entries together as of late & actually added a follower widget on the right hand side of the page....interestingly enough, either no one has seen it, bothered to utilize it, or just no one visits anymore. I suppose I could take the blame on that since I pretty much let this fall by the wayside.

However, if you all "follow" me on here, then I'll definitely try to hold my end of the bargain to keep some new material on here.

ALSO -- our MobileMe subscription is about up & its what we used to host our pictures (that I havent updated in ages, again...sorry bout that)

So instead of paying $99/yr Im wondering if anyone out there has any good photo hosting sites that I should look into. I think Snapfish is where I'm leaning, but not sold yet.

What do you use & how do you like it?

1 comments:

Chris Cheever said...

Zenfolio.com

Thats what I use, I have the Premium subscription, but all you would really need is the Basic subscription for $25/yr. Lots of features too. Check it out!

Let me know if you have any questions about it.