Golf Anyone?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So the weather today was pretty nice -- prolly mid 40s & compared to what we've had recently, thats a breath of fresh air. I cannot wait for this weather to stick around. It really makes it hard to get up & go when its cold out.

I'm really wanting to get out & hit the links this summer. Ive got the new clubs & cant wait to get out! I say that every year around this time & it usually never comes to fruition. But this summer I should be able to since I'll get out of work at a decent time to possibly play some twilight rates! Maybe make some tee times & really get my game together.

Also too -- E will be the age where we can really get outside & have fun. I see lots of zoo trips in our future & maybe even trips to friends pools??? haha hopefully.

What about you all -- how do you like to spend the warm weather days?

0 comments: