Dusting off the cobwebs

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'll admit -- I got away from this....big time. Just like Mel said I would. Man, I thought I was really committed to it too! Oh well, just like alot of other things, I think its a great idea at first...find an awesome use for something and JUST KNOW I'm gonna use it all the time, and I drop the ball.

Shout out to Maya -- for REMINDING me that I dropped the ball on this Blog thing. Thanks Maya, way to rub it in! Just kiddin' ya.

So, wow, its 2006? Today is January 9th and I'm still writing 2005 or '05 on all my dates and I friggin' HATE that so much. It'll prolly turn to February before I get it down.

Pretty good New Year so far. Went to the doctor recently to find out that my cholesterol is where its supposed to be (which is a complete shock) but I need to lose weight (which is NOT a complete shock). So thats good. And I do plan to do that -- seriously. No really.... stop laughing.....whatever.

To see 2005 pass and 2006 come, Mel, Nala & myself had some of Mel's cousins over and some of their friends as well as the best sister-in-law in the world, Lindsey. We pretty much just hung out flipping between Dick Clark/Ryan Seacrest/Hilary Duff, Carson Daly, and Regis Philbin. Also watched the Best of Will Ferrell which is always classic.

Welp, as I've said before -- I'll continue to update this often. I'm really gonna try to, seriously.

But, for now, I'm out.

0 comments: