....its been awhile.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yes it has! But not much new to update even though its been 6 days since my last post. This past week, I went back to work and boy, its been busy. We're gearing up for the holiday season with longer hours and tougher goals.
Oh yeah, we got our first Christmas Tree! Its pretty cool, one of those pre-lit kind that basically put themselves together. All we do is attach the main pieces and the branches are hinged so they just fall into place....lots quicker than the ones from when we were younger.
These last few days have been fun too, with Mel coming down with a cold. She's a trooper as always though and is fighting it pretty hard.
Congrats goes out to the Colts for their 10th win of the season! I was at work today, and only got to watch it sparingly, but what I did see was pretty good! The Pacers have been up and down, but seemed to get over that shalacking from the Bobcats last week.
Anyhoo, I hope to write more this week, but thats all I have for now....everyone, have a good week!

0 comments: