Catch up!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ive been trying to get this turned on for the last few days, trying to learn everything. I think I have it figured out now so I'll catch you up on this week.

Monday- First day of my vacation from work. Didn't really do much....literally. It was a down day as I layed around, watched a movie, played with Nala, and waited for Mel to get home. Once she got home we headed up to Fox & Hound to watch the Colts vs. Patriots game. What a great time! Pat & Maya organized it and we had a great dinner, some cold brews, and watched a great game with friends. An awesome start to the vacation.

Tuesday- Mel took a personal day from work so we could get some stuff done. We grabbed lunch, ran a few errands, spent some paper at Meijer on groceries (since its been forever since our last grocery trip). Later that night, Big Dan came over and we watched Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring. I hadn't seen it before and Dan said he thought I'd love it. One reason I hadn't watched it is because its 3 hrs long, but once it got started, I did end up liking it alot! Now, I need to watch the other two....

Wednesday- Got out of the house at a decent time. Todays adventure was to find a Colts Jersey. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, as I've been a fan for years, but I think its about time I buckled down and got a jersey. Mel thinks a shirt with just Colts on it is a better idea and after seeing the prices of the jerseys -- I think I agree. I ended up not getting one and I'll hafta continue to look around for a shirt. After that, I came home to straighten things up around the house for a special out-of-town guest coming Thursday night. Dan came over again and this night we watched The Incredibles -- a movie HE hadn't seen.
(You're probably wondering, whys Dan over so darn much? Well...this is his last week in Indy. He's moving to Chicago over the weekend and being on of my best friends since high school, we wanted to hang out as often as possible.)

1 comments:

PEACHES said...

EVEN THOUGH I'M A TOTAL BENGALS FAN, I WISH YOUR COLTS A TOTALLY SUPER SEASON AND I WOULD TOTALLY LIKE TO ISSUE AN ELECTRONIC HIGH FIVE ON YOUR BLOG!


HERE'S TO THE SPIRIT OF GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!