A milestone...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009


The other day Ethan & I were at Target & we were getting some stuff that we needed. But usually, after we get the list full of stuff, we just wander around the store & check stuff out.

Of course, E is getting to be the age that he's liking toys & has a few that are his staples. Well I realized that he has played with cars before, but doesn't have any of his own -- aside from the big pull-back cars & some "Cars" wanna be Tonka Trucks.

What you see above is Ethan's first ever Matchbox car. I used to play with Matchbox cars non-stop. Everywhere I went, I had to have some cars with me. Well, that is rubbing off on him. He takes this car everywhere. If somehow it gets left behind, he gets really excited when he finds it or we give it to him.

Of course, I had to get him a GOOD Matchbox car. So this is a Range Rover. Hey, I'm trying to start this kid off right.

To Be Continued...

0 comments: