Happy Valentine's Day

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On this Valentine's Day, a note to the Melsther:

Mel,
Here we are again, another Valentine's Day celebrated together! Over the past few years, we've celebrated many holidays, birthdays, events in our lives together, but each & every one is more special than the previous. No matter what we do, as long as we're together, everyday is special.

I love how every moment we spend together is spent as best friends as well as husband & wife. I love how after we disagree, we end up laughing with (& sometimes AT) each other.
I love how you are the nicest, most genuine person I know.
I love how you have been so supportive of me in the things I do.
I love how you keep me level-headed.
I love how you make me a better person.
I love how you love me.

Here's to many more Valentine's Days together.
Love you always,
Patters

0 comments: