Welcome 2007

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 is history. Pretty weird to think that or say that. But now we have to get used to writing & typing 2007. It's something that normally takes about 2 months to get used to, but I managed to pick it up pretty well today. Probably the weirdest thing so far this year, being in the wireless industry, is that our 2 year contracts -- are out until 2009 ! Thats kinda weird if you ask me.

Anyways -- I kinda thought about having a New Year's Resolution. Then I thought, "Why would I do that, I never follow 'em" But this year I may do something. I've got a membership to Cardinal Fitness that I've only used a handful of times, so I think I might try to pick that up.

Who knows, all I know is that 2007 promises to be an exciting year & I'm sure that big things will happen.

Happy New Year, everyone -- CHEERS!

0 comments: