2007

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well, 2007 started off with a bang for me. FIRST, I didn't get a job that I had kinda hoped I'd get. (honestly, I hoped for it, but given experience & stuff I didnt think I'd get it) So that kinda bummed me out.

But the BIG bummer so far this year -- our new car got knocked in the side this past week. Nothing HUGE, but he got me pretty good. It was a 16 yr old kid driving a Land Rover who must not have seen me as I was leaving a parking lot. He came down the aisle where he was parked and just kept coming. Its been an ordeal cuz the kid's mom chose to pay out-of-pocket instead of insurance. So I've been messing with that.

What gets me is that we've only had the vehicle for about 3 months, its the first vehicle that we've bought/paid for on our own -- just our first car. So its special & having it damaged kinda ticks me off. I dunno, what do you think? I'll post the damage soon.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come in 2007.

0 comments: