October 2008

Saturday, October 04, 2008




Wow, where has this year gone? So time flies as your raisin' babies? HAHA. It really has been a whirlwind but everyday is great. Each time I look at Ethan, I see a little boy growing so fast. Its really weird to see him in Mel's arms when he's sleeping or feeding because he is just such a little boy now. The picture above is a pretty weird picture considering he looks identical to my baby picture. ....at least I think so.

So October has some pretty good times lined up:

- Camping(less) trip for us. Meeting up with a ton of buds on their 2 night camp excursion. We obviously can't camp overnight so we're gonna meet up at some point!
- I'm announcing Cavalcade of Champions @ Center Grove High School. I think this is my 7th or 8th year doing the marching band show & its usually pretty fun
- My oldest brother Rob & his family are taking Indiana by storm! Totally can't wait to see them as this is their first time back to Indy with the girls. I haven't seen any of them in a while so this is definitely an exciting time for me. Also, they get to meet Ethan for the first time.

Lots going on this month -- I'm sure I'll be in the thick of November before I can sort everything out....just in time for the holidays.

Here's to nippy weather & great times with family!

0 comments: