Monday Night Football

Monday, October 29, 2007

This post has more to do with LAST week's MNF game than anything else. I understand that Indy vs. New England is a big deal, but last week my all-time least favorite analyst/announcer for NFL football would not shut up about it. Tony Kornheiser really has no business being in the booth for MNF as I think Dennis Miller was better than he is.

Seemed like every time Kornheiser opened that ugly mug of his, he spouted off some stupid stat or remark regarding New England. Whats even worse, is that each time he prefaced it with, "Not to beat a dead horse," or "Not to keep bringing it up." Well, Tony, thats just what you did. You drove everyone nuts with your comments & frankly, I'd rather watch MNF in silence than listen to you. I feel that Ron Jaworski & Mike Tirico do a fine job by themselves without Kornheiser there to play the outsider/little brother role.

Whew, pardon me....I totally didn't expect that rant when I started.

"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye"

1 comments:

Maya said...

Pat was getting really annoyed with that too! Hilarious!

We need to do dinner soon dude!