*Yawn*

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Welp, its about 11:30 pm, Wednesday night, and I just got home from work about a half-hour ago. Cheever brought it to my attention today that I hadn't paid much attention to my blog lately, so here it is -- my first post in quite some time.

*Yawn*

I'm tired. Literally drained. Tomorrow is my first day off since Dec. 3rd. Its only 10 days, but gosh they feel like 2 weeks! I think its because I dont work 8 hrs in a day....matter of fact, I dont think I've put in just 8 hrs in one day since I've been at this store. Good thing I dont keep track of my hours, cuz I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be legal.

*Yawn*

At any rate, tomorrow I'm takin' the dog to get her haircut -- then I'm going to get MY haircut. Im a friggin shag and it looks bad. I need to get a ton of other stuff done and, frankly, I have no time to do it.

*Yawn*

Honestly, I don't really see things getting much better either. My manager got promoted to District Manager, and I finally put in for his old position. Doubt I'll get it, just based on experience, but it looks better if I go for it. But if I get this job, who knows what my hours will be. Im pretty sure I'll stick to mainly days but I'm getting way ahead of myself....get the job first, then worry bout the rest...

I've just re-read this post and I'm rather disappointed by its outcome -- but hey Cheever -- HERE'S YOUR POST!!!! haha

*Yawn*

Goodnight.

1 comments:

cheever said...

Excellent job here Pat. Thank you for following my orders. I also noticed a picture on MySpace. You're just on top of it here. haha